Warning: Last items in stock!
Opening and closing times subject to change
Headquarters of the Zaragoza Cavalry Royal Armory since 1912. Its construction was ordered in the 16th century by Miguel Donlope, a jurist, converted to Christianity. Elements can be appreciated on the typical Aragonese Renaissance façade, such as the round arch entrance, the distribution of height into three storeys, the gallery of double arches, the almond-shaped windows and the wooden eaves. Inside, the rich plaster ornamentation of the patio and the staircase are worthy of mention, as are the extraordinary wooden roof and the coffered ceilings of the halls on the first floor.